JETSURF RACE TITANIUM
This model is perfect for Jetsurf racers
The Race Titanium boards have been developed in collaboration with world - renowned big wave surfers and motor racing figures to produce a top of the line board for racing and big wave surfing. Those with an appetite for competition will be able to pit their skills agains other racers in the battle of a rider and a machine.
The Race Titanium series boards are specially designed for fast turning at full throttle. Our patented exhaust system delivers extra horse power to get the maximum speed of 60 km/h within just 2.8 seconds. JetSurf Race Titanium will be available to FIDSM (Fédération Internanational Du Surf Motorisé) only.
|Length||1800 mm / 70.87 inches|
|Width||600 mm / 23.62 inches|
|Height||150 mm / 5.91 inches|
|Weight||18.5 kg / 43 pounds|
|Max load||100 kg / 220 pounds|
|Fuel capacity||2.8 l / 0.74 gallons|
|Pads||2 (standard) - 2 straps|
|Propulsion system||Jet-Pump direct drive|
|Racing pump with||Carbon fiber; Axial flow; High performance single stage|
|Racing impeller||Carbon fiber|
|Type||2 stroke engine MSR 50.2 HXT|
|Cooling||Water cooled open loop|
|Fuel type||Unleaded 95 octane or higher + full synthetic 2 stroke racing oil
fuel / oil mix ratio 1:50 (standard)
|Top speed||60 km/h / 37 mph|
|Battery||Li-Ion 3.2 Ah, The engine does not recharge the battery, there is no accumulator which will give you approximately 150 starts or 4 hours of continuous riding without recharging. Recharging takes approximately 45 min. and can be done via a car cigarette lighter output or power socket.|
- Bigger and replaceable battery, more durable case, replaceable central cable bunch.
- New 3 phase starter motor. Significant lifetime increase. Overload protection.
- Improved water cooling system – increased flow of cooling water, increased lifetime of cooling system, simplified maintenance and reapairs
- Timing sensor
- Digital control handle
- Improved cable routing
- New fuel tank anchoring
- Equipped only with electric bilge pump – reduced weight, easier maintenance
- Improved cylinder head – reduced weight, easier maintenance
- Improved ventilation system on fuel tank
- New bindings equipped with ratchet
- Modified Ignition Control Unit position